Monday, December 21, 2009

Products of the Moment Tag

I didn't officially get tagged but oh well!

Shampoo - New! Lush, I swear this is making my hair grow.

Conditioner - American Cream Lush

Styling products - Big Sexy Hair Root Booster, Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray & Bumble and Bumble Classic Hairspray

Shower gel - Olive Branch by Lush, I promise you I don't only use Lush products but this smell is my favorite smell on earth.

Body moisturiser
- Olay Quench

Deodorant - Dove

Fake tan - I embrace the pale!

Cleanser - Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

Toner - Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 for Combination - Oily Skin

Primer - Make Up Forever Microperfecting Primer in #1 Green as I have some redness on my cheeks.

Foundation brush - MAC 109

Concealer - MAC Select Coverup in NW20

Powder - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural or Stila Sheer Pressed Powder

Blusher - Benefit Coralista or Nars Deep Throat

Bronzer - MAC Refined Golden Bronzer

Highlighter - MAC Blonde MSF or Light Flush MSF

Eyeshadows - MAC's Tempting, All That Glitters, Evening Aura, Nylon, Espresso, and Satin Taupe

Eyeliner - L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black, MAC Feline, Stila Kajal Topaz

Curler - Shu Uemura

Mascara - YSL Faux Cils, Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash, Too Faced Lash Injection

Lipstick - YSL Rouge Volupte in #1 Nude Beige, MAC Pure Rose, MAC Bare

Lipgloss - Benefit Didn't Hear it From Me & Life on the A-list

Nail colour - OPI Do You Lilac it & Lincoln Park After Midnight .. and of course OPI for Sephora Metro Chic

I tag everyone out there that wants to do this.

6 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for following my blog :)

    I like this tag, might just have to do it myself. I wanna get all of the nail polishes you've mentioned, they all look gorg in the pictures i've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Kelly, you should go check out those nail polishes they are in constant rotate =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I really want the New! Lush shampoo now!

    How do you like the YSL Lipstick in Nude Beige? I've been dying to buy it but not sure if it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am with you when it comes to emabrace the pale. I have fair skin, used to sunbath a lot and used to get a really pretty color,but, now not anymore. So for me, neither fake nor natural tan anymore!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Colette go buy new! like right now lol its amazing alot of people are turned off by the strong cinnamon smell but it goes away so no worries. I'm really loving Nude Beige the Rouge Volupte formula is my favorite lipstick.

    @Cherries in Syrup - Yeah I tend to miss my tan as I'm half Portuguese so I tan a very nice olive skinned tone color but lately with all the news of tanning dangers i'm more than happy to stay away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, we use a lot of the same stuff :)

    Cute blog lady!

    ReplyDelete