First I went to Menlo Park and picked up some minor things from Sephora and the Mac counter in Nordstrom. Then I ventured to Woodbridge Mall. Included below are also some recent CCO finds.
1. Korres Lip Savor Roll with Pomegranate, Quince and Jasmine Lip Butter in full sizes. This was an awesome deal. A regular full size lip butter is $9.00 at Sephora and this Lip Savor Roll is $19.50.
2. Mac Stylistics Collection - a Sheer Mystery Powder in Medium. Purely for the packaging. =) From the CCO
3. Benefit's Bright Lights Big City set that was originally $48 that I snagged for $35. I planned on getting That Gal primer and figured why not pay a couple dollars more and recieve two other full size products that I've been meaning to try.
4. Mac Spaced Out Blush from the Neo Sci-Fi collection from the CCO
5. Mac By Candlelight MSF
6. Mac Feeling Good TLC
7. Mac Utterly Frivolous from The Fafi Collection again from the CCO
8. My 1651641th EOS lip balm. Clearly an exaggeration but i've bought tons of these I keep them everywhere, my all time favorite lip balm. (as of yet).
9. Covergirl Lash Blast backup, mine is currently running low
(unboxed, hopefully you can see things a little better)
I did also pick up some rings as I have said in a previous post I am on a ring kick
The Lush in Menlo Park was also having the cleanout sale and I managed to pick up some items (of course).
Don't have any pictures of that sadly at the moment but my room currently smells like dreams. If that was possible at all.
If there is anything you would want reviewed or swatched feel free to leave a comment below and I'll be sure to check it out.
Have a good day dollfaces!