Monday, January 11, 2010

M.I.A for a little

Hey dolls!

It feels like forever since I have posted and I just wanted to check in and let you know i'll be back with an upcoming MAC and Forever21 haul.

Recently, I have come down with a MAJOR flu. I have an ear infection, scratchy throat, stuffed nose the works. (Not that you wanted to know the dirty details). I have been meaning to get my butt on blogger but seriously my daily outfit has consisted of sweats, the boyfriend's t-shirts and my slippers, and on the face there has been ZIP. Not cute, not cute at all and I figured, Jenny no one wants to see you looking like a bum so I have resisted. I am feeling slightly better though so tonight you shall hopefully see my next blog update.

Anyone know any good flu remedies? I want this sucker gone!

1 comment:

  1. SLEEP, vitamens and lotsa vitamen C anddd thereaflu helps me.

    and omg im loving romeo. its hella cute

    ReplyDelete